Not all clinics in Singapore are allowed to conduct Anonymous HIV testing.
To encourage people to come forward for HIV testing, our clinic at Robertson Walk was selected by the Ministry of Health to have a special privilege to conduct anonymous HIV tests.
What this means is anyone, Local or Foreign Patients can come to our Robertson walk clinic, and have a HIV test done without giving us any of their details such as name, contact numbers or ID numbers.
Even if Patients are tested positive the test result will remain fully and completely Anonymous.
|Type of Testing||When to Test||Prices|
| 1.) Rapid HIV ORAL SWAB TEST (Antibody Test)
Rapid Oral Saliva HIV-1/2 Antibody Test (Oraquick)RESULTS: 20 mins
| from 90 days
|2.) Rapid HIV BLOOD TEST (Antibody Test)
Rapid Finger prick Blood HIV-1/2 Antibody TestRESULTS: 20 mins
| from 90 days
| 3.) Rapid HIV COMBO TEST (4th GENERATION TEST)
HIV Combination P24 Antigen/Antibody Test
(HIV Duo Test)RESULTS: 20 mins
|from 28 days
You may print the Anonymous HIV Testing form and pass it to our Staff Print AHT Form
Anonymous HIV Test Site
Dr. Tan and Partners @Robertson
11 Unity Street,
#02-07, Robertson Walk,
Telephone: +65 6238 7810
Monday – Friday
8.00 am – 9.00 pm
Saturday & Sunday
9.00 am – 2 pm
Public Holiday Closed
General Information on HIV
- How does HIV enter the body?
- A quick breakdown on how HIV can be transmitted
- How long can HIV live outside the body?
- Early Symptoms of HIV
- HIV Symptoms
- HIV Window Period
- False Negative HIV ELISA test
- HIV ELISA test and HIV ECLIA test
- HIV CMIA Test Accuracy
- HIV 4th Generation Test Singapore: HIV P24 Ag/Ab Test, Duo Test, Combo Test
- HIV P24 Ag/Ab Test, Duo Test, Combo Test at our Clinic
- HIV Test Kit
- HIV Testing – FAQ
- Video of Positive Oraquick Advance HIV 1/2 Test
- Video of Alere Determine HIV test – Positive Test
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Treatment
- When to test for HIV during and after completion of PEP