1.) Erectile Dysfunction
- Painless ED1000 Electro Shock Wave Treatment (only at Novena Branch)
2.) Peyronie’s Disease (Bent Penis)
Electro Shock Wave Treatment (ESWT) for Peyronie Disease (only at Novena Branch)
3.) Hormone Replacement
- Human Growth Hormone HGH (only at Novena Branch)
- Estrogen Reduction
4.) Pearly Penile Papules (PPP)
Pearly Penile Papules (PPP) also known as Hirsuties Coronae Glandis or Hirsutoid papillomas, are small protuberances that may form on the ridge of the glans human penis. The papules appear as one or several rows of small, pearly or flesh-colored, smooth, dome-topped bumps situated circumferentially around the corona or sulcus of the glans.
5.) Tight Penis Frenulum (Frenulectomy)
Surgery for Tight Penis (Frenulectomy)
6.) Adult Circumcisions (Male)
Circumcision for adults (>21 years old) is currently available at Dr Tan and partners@Somerset.
The surgical cost for this procedure is $1100.00 and includes consultation and follow up consult the day after surgery.
7.) Penis and Foreskin Infection
Diagnosis and treatment on
- Penile itch and pain
- Penile sore
- Penis infection
- Infection of the urine tube inside the penis.
- Infection of the head of the penis and foreskin.
- Infection of the skin of the penis
- Infections elsewhere that can sound like infections of the penis
- Abnormal Penile Discharge
8.) Premature Ejaculation (PE)
Treatment for Pre-Mature Ejaculation
9.) HIV Services
- HIV Screening
- Anti Retro-Viral Treatment
- PEP (Emergency treatment after HIV Exposure)
- HIV Pre-exposure prophylaxis, or HIV PrEP (Medicine to prevent HIV)
10.) STD Screening and Treatment
- Individual STD Testing
- Comprehensive STD Screening
- Men’s Lifestyle STD Screening
- STD Treatments
- Prostate Enlargement diagnosis and treatment
- Prostate Infection/Inflammation (Prostatitis) diagnosis and treatment
12.) Blood in the sperm
Blood in the sperm (Haematospermia) diagnosis and treatment
13.) HPV Vaccination for Men
HPV Vaccine for Men
14.) Urinary Problems and Urinary Tact Infection
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary problems.
- Treatment of an over-active bladder.
- Diagnosis and treatment of Urinary Tact Infection